Why is it that cold medicine for toddlers is in a 1 oz. bottle and the bigger kid stuff is in a 4oz bottle? And, they're the same price. That's just crap. I realize that bigger kids take more at once, but why is it the same price? Also, why do people talk to me and suggest medicines for my little M that are inappropriate for her age? She can't take big kid stuff, she's only two. I'm a stickler for the proper dosage, isn't everyone else? I don't want to over medicate her unless I'm not getting sleep. So far that hasn't been the case.
R made the best dinner tonight. Yes, that's right, I have the husband who cooks for me. He used to do it more often, but it gets crazy busy sometimes. Anyway, he made hamburgers in the frying pay with onions. YUMMY! I haven't craved those in a long time and, wow, was it ever good.
We had a fog delay today from school. To some of you, this may seem a bit weird. We tend to get a lot of fog here and it can really make driving a bear. However, I looked out the window and could see quite a ways. I think they anticipated fog and called it in early. We haven't had a break in awhile, so they figured what the heck. It was OK with me, I was able to spend time with M and take her to daycare.
Sorry not too witty today, maybe tomorrow.
LOL,
CDR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They charge more for the infant stuff because they *can*. It's total crap. Also, until Johnson's and Johnson's came out with the infant gas drops for $10.00 a bottle, Kroger used to sell Kroger brand baby gas drops for $2.75. Then, J&J put out the same thing (same dose of simethecone (sp?)) and Kroger upped their price to $7.99! It's highway robbery, what companies make parents pay for tiny doses of standard OTC meds...okay, so, I've gone off on a tangent. :-P If M~ takes medecine okay (because she would have to swallow a larger amount of liquid, the baby stuff is really concentrated), you can figure out the appropriate smaller dosage for her based on the side of the junior strength bottle. It's cheaper that way.
R's burgers sound awesome.
We really do need to get together sometime soon,
Love,
G
Post a Comment